Vegetable Clear Soup is a healthy and delicious soup recipe. You can use any vegetable of your choice to prepare this nutritious and low in calorie Vegetable Clear Soup.
Whether it is cold weather or bad throat nothing can be more comforting than a bowl of simple Vegetable Clear Soup. Since this soup has no carbohydrates, it is a suitable meal option for people having diabetes and cholesterol problems. The vegetables in this soup are not completely cooked, and that’s what make this soup more nutritious.
The soup has a subtle flavor and the crunch of the vegetables in each bite. The Vegetable Clear Soup Recipe is extremely simple to follow. Vegetable Clear Soup is a good meal choice for the kids as well.
- 1 medium-size onion fine chopped
- 1 medium-size carrot thinly sliced
- 8-10 sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup finely sliced cabbage
- 1 stick celery sliced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 8 cups of water/vegetable stock
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon green onion chopped
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add crushed garlic and saute for a minute.
- Next add the vegetable stock. Stir to combine.
- Add chopped onions, mushrooms,celery and carrots. Let the vegetable simmer in the stock for 5 - 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Next add cabbage, capsicum, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Let the soup simmer for 10 - 15 minutes over low heat.
- Add the vinegar and stir to combine.
- Garnish Vegetable Clear Soup with chopped spring onion greens.
- Serve Vegetable Clear Soup warm.
- You made any vegetables like cauliflower, swiss chard, napa cabbage, spinach etc to make this soup.