Happy Navratre Friends
Falahari Aloo Paneer Ki Tikki is a delicious gluten-free snack which can be enjoyed during Vrat or fasting. This tikkis are cooked in very less oil on a non-stick pan.
I woke up really late today, as I was not feeling well last night. Seems like seasonal flu is trying to touch me and I am praying that it doesn’t.I asked my elder one to buy lunch from school as I was not able to pack lunch for him. I made ginger tea for myself and husband and then thought about the meal planning for the whole day. I wanted to keep something easy and quick, so I decided to make these easy Aloo Paneer ki Tikki for Navratri breakfast.
These Tikkis are Super easy to make and are ready in just 10 minutes. I served them hot with Falhari Hara Dhaniya Ki Chutney.These Tikkis can be baked in the oven and also made in air fryer if you want to.
Here is the recipe
- 2 large potatoes
- ½ cup grated Paneer
- 2 chopped green chilies
- sendha salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Amchoor powder
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro or Hara Dhaniya
- Peanut oil for shallow frying
- Boil the potatoes in an open pan or microwave. Once the potatoes are boiled, let them cool and now peel them.
- Grate the potatoes in a bowl and add the Paneer. mix all the other ingredients and then with greasy hands make all the tikkis.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and cook all the tikkis till they are brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with falhari green chutney and enjoy
You May Also Like
Menu for Navratre Fast – Meal Plan 1
Meu for Navrattri Fas Meal plan for meal Plan 2
Menu for Navratri Meal Plan 3
Thanks for stopping by,