Nargisi Kabab is is a popular Pakistani recipe usually served as an appetizer.
A kabab is a general term for small chunks of meat (most commonly lamb and beef, though any meat will do, as will fish, vegetables or fruit) threaded on skewers and barbecued, broiled or grilled.
An Appetizer you will love to have… Easy, healthy and delicious…made with Paneer, egg and Vegetables …It could be a healthy option for kids as well..Make a burgur, or sandwich or serve as it is. Today I am bringing
NARGISI KABABS for you all to try !
As we moved to minced meats we started to pan fry. Later some people also started making Vegetarian Kababs using minced vegetables, eggs and Pan frying method. Vegetarian Kabas can also be called tikkis/cutlet/patties.
This time the theme for BLOG HOP was very exciting. It was BIRYANI or KABABS!!!
I personally love Kababs and this theme was one of my favorite themes. After doing a quick searching on various kind of kababs I decided to make Nargisi Kababs as they involved vegetables.
3 medium Potatoes , unpeeled
5-6 mint leaves
5-6 curry leaves
2 tbsp. Garlic Paste
2tbsp. chopped Tomato
2 tbsp. Chopped Red Bell Pepper
2 tbsp chopped Coriander/cilantro leaves
1/3 cup chopped carrot
2.5 tbsp chopped garlic
2tbsp green chili
2tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tbsp. ground white or black Pepper
1/4 tsp ground cardamom
1tbsp chaat Masala
2 tbsp breadcrumbs for binding
oil for shallow frying
salt to taste
1. Boil the Potatoes and Peel the skin when they are boiled and cooled.
2. Put mint and curry leaves in a small dry frying Pan and fry for about 1 minute or until fragrant. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Mix the grated Potatoes, eggs, Garlic Paste,onion,tomatoes,red pepper,coriander,carrots,garlic,chilli,fried mint and curry leaves ans sesame seeds together in a large bowl.
4. Add salt, pepper, cardamom, chaat Masala,and bread crumbs to bind the mixture together.
5.Divide the mixture into equal portions and make Patties/Kababs with greased hands.
6.In a non stick pan heat some Oil, the place the kababs one by one and start cooking them. Once they are cooked from one side they will turn brown as shown in pictures.
7. Turn them and cook from other side. Make all the Kababs like this and serve hot woth onion rings, Green Coriander chutney and Enjoy!
Check Out the other recipes by fellow bloggers